Writing a Marketing Action Plan
Contact us now on 07837 568411
Your Marketing Action Plan explained.
Your Marketing Action Plan is where you put the flesh on the bones of your marketing strategy.
If you have decided as part of your strategy to advertise your products and service to your marketplace, your Marketing Action Plan will determine with whom you will advertise, how often and when.
Here at Marketing2win we are advocates of Marketing Action Plans, putting our future and aspirations into the hands of fate is not an option. Your Marketing Action Plan can be time framed, a 3-month, 6-month or a 9-month plan. Your Marketing Action Plan can support an initiative. Your Marketing Action Plan can take you from where you are now to where you want to be.
When you are planning, pay particular attention to the following:
1. Your goal should be SMART, Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time framed.
2. What are the desired outcomes in terms of Turnover, Profit or Emotional Gain?
3. What are the positive and negative consequences of achieving and not achieving your aims?
4. Define your strategic activities.
5. List the events you need to execute to support the strategy and deliver your goal.
6. What are the Barriers to Success?
7. What are the Enablers to Success?
8. What is your Definition of Success?
With your Marketing Action Plan will you will know exactly where you are in the process and when you have arrived. Without a Marketing Action Plan you will end up somewhere at sometime, but will it be where you want to be?
If you want to know how a Marketing Action Plan can help your business - Call: 07837 568411, email: email@example.com or go to our contact page.